I've always loved the idea of writing a Gratitude List, but have never really set aside the time to do so now. I have been really taken with documenting my life right now (something about being so happy makes me want to make sure it sticks in one way or another!) and having heard so much about them, it was just time. And it's really just so simple.
I AM GRATEFUL FOR...
- Jordan's companionship (and his newly-recorded Spaceship song)
- Our lovely apartment in Oakland
- Jimmy being an awesome roommate
- The East Bay Depot for Creative Reuse
- Carl Sagan, and the humbling experience of existing on this Pale Blue Dot
- Wasabi peas
- Being insured just in time for a toothache (and Advil!)
- Being 175 days smoke-free
Have you written a gratitude list lately?
What are you grateful for?