Also, "Vlog and Gif" totally sound like a really lame superhero duo. Russian, maybe. Anyway.
I saw Kristin's dialect meme video on her blog a ways back, and decided that I was gonna do it, despite hearing from multiple sources that Phoenicians do not have an accent.
Man, that is an unflattering screencap. MOVING ON.
NOT-SO-NINJA-Y EDIT: I'm an ass and totally didn't post the meme just in case anyone wanted to play along. Friends, never blog & vlog tired. Friends don't let friends blog and vlog tired (too bad no friends were home when I recorded this video!)
Regional Dialect Meme
Say These Words: Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting Image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
Now answer these questions:
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
Are you playing along? Link me, I wanna see!
While we're on the subject of me (oh dear god I swear I'm not this cocky, I'm just making a show of it 'cause it's awkward but I feel oddly compelled to continue), Jimmy wrangled up these old gifs he made of me when we first started hanging out like, 7 years ago. You know, back when I dyed my hair and wore make up and jewelry and didn't have the word "Warrior" tattooed over my heart (so you know it's from a long time ago!). Also when MySpace was relevant (and home to these gifs. Accidentally typed "gifts," which totally also applies).
Dudes I'm way hotter now, just sayin'.
Anyway... this... is... a blog post. Woo!
(facepalm) CHECK PLEASE